River's We Miss

River's We Miss

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Happy Birthday







Today is your birthday.
Happy Birthday
I still love you.
I'm sorry last year I didn't get you anything. In fact, last year I didn't even show up at all, but you still loved me. You still told me you wanted to be with me, even though I wasn't there, or didn't get you anything, last year on your birthday.
Today I sent you a text message. Saying, "Happy Birthday Kid." I didn't expect you to text back. I was surprised when five minutes later my phone said, "Thanks old man." Then I made a joke, telling you, "I'll have you know I'm only 47." Then you wrote back, "LOF", and then corrected yourself typing, "LOL" Then I didn't send anything back. I probably never will unless you text me. With that said, you probably never will either. We probably won't ever communicate again, because I fucked up, and you no longer love me anymore. You're with someone else. You love someone else. I can't say that I blame you.

Today is your birthday.
Happy Birthday Ms. River.
I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment